Get new content directly in your e-mail.
Spinning is an art. One that Felipe Ramirez has mastered. He is a lifelong dancer with a classical education in dancing and in this episode he goes in-depth on everything he knows about spinning and proper technique.
Some topics we will cover:
– Common mistakes people do when spinning
– What proper spotting looks like
– Identifying what you’re doing wrong
– Solo spins vs in partnerwork
– Going from flat shoes to heels
– Different types of spins
– And much more such as different ways to teach technique and an insight into judging competition
Felipe y Tiago on Instagram: @felipeytiago_official